Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome to the leash club

Molly is the proud owner of.............a leash! (It's actually really called a "child safety harness" but "leash" is quite comical!)  In preparation for our flight to NJ (just me and Molly) at the end of the month, I needed something that could keep her safe and close to me, but allow her the freedom of walking on her own while we are traveling!  Since we have a 3 hour layover, I knew she'd never stay in her stroller that long (She always wants to be walking)  But I just can't risk letting her walk around in such a public place without being securely attached to me! (I recently had a NIGHTMARE that we were in a store and someone took her from me and I never saw her again, needless to say, worst.dream.EVER & I hope to never have that dream again) So anyway, I found this pretty spiffy "harness" with a little backpack she can wear, which will also be nice to store her toys and sippy cup.  I tried it on her yesterday and walked around the house with it and she LOVES it!  *A little side note, I had a "leash" as a kid, I remember it very clearly, and although it wasn't a cool backpack one like Molly's, it was rainbow, and it secured around my wrist, and I loved wearing it!  So Molly, welcome to the leash club!


Front and Back views of the "harness"

2 comments:

  1. Oh Molly! I am pretty sure Griff might have to borrow your leash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny! At the end of the day, you have to do what you have to do...and I will admit - the backpack is pretty rockin!

    ReplyDelete