Monday, March 28, 2011

Visitors!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a long time, we've been having some internet issues, so I've only had internet access through my phone!  But we're back, and ready to blog!

So last week, we had some visitors stay with us! Katie Hunter and her family.  Back story: Katie Hunter was formerly Katie Johnson, and Gunnar and I graduated from high school with her! (I actually went to school with her ever since kindergarten!)  Well, I saw on her facebook page that she was going to be in the Albuquerque area (she lived in Virginia) so I asked her how long she was visiting, and suggested we get together!  She has a daughter about 2 months younger than Molly.  So she wrote me back saying they were stopping in the area overnight, on there way to Arizona where they were moving!  Long story short, I suggested they stay here with us, I thought it would be nice to catch up and for the girls to play!  They agreed, and when they got here we went to Gunnar's building for a basketball game.  The girls ran around the suite, and had so much fun!  Their whole stay was so nice, it was great to catch up with an old friend, and meet her lovely family!  Below are some pictures of Molly and their daughter Kamryn playing!

Checking out the basketball game!



The next morning, playing before Kammy and her family left!

From the moment they got to our home, the girls were so busy playing with each other!




Hugs goodbye!

Thanks for staying with us Hunter family, come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment