Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hoots

Today we ventured to Hoots, which is an indoor jump jump place, with Brandi and her kiddos Griffin & Ansley.  It was Molly's first time there and she had the time of her life!  They had all kinds of jump jumps, one was a huge slide, and Molly was obsessed with it! (Ofcoarse she was, b/c it was basically a two story tall slide, that I had to climb up, carrying her)  Who needs a gym workout when you spend your morning at Hoots!  Her buddy Grif was showing her the ropes, he's an expert at Hoots!  Below are some pics and videos from our little adventure, I hope te videos work, it seems like everytime I put a video on here, it works for a day, then stops! 



Beginning the climb up the big slide

In the Sesame Sreet jump jump



Bouncing around!


Going down the little slide


In the maze



I about die laughing everytime I see this picture!  Molly-literally flying down the huge slide!


At the bottom!  Wanting to go up and do it again!



Besties!!!  Molly & Ansley



Chatting with little Miss A!




Me and Molly going down the slide


Molly going down the slde by herself

1 comment:

  1. The videos work!! We had so much fun! I really can not stand Molly going down the slide. I am cracking up!

    ReplyDelete