Friday, February 25, 2011

She's got her Daddy wrapped......

Molly and I had quite the busy day!  We started our day at the grocery store.  We were there at 7:30am, yes you read that right!  And let me tell you, that's my new favorite time to grocery shop!  Hardly anyone there, great parking, no lines, and Molly didn't have to fight to get a car cart!  Woo Hoo!  We went back home to drop off our groceries (passed Daddy on his way to work), unloaded them, Molls had a snack, then we ventured over to Gymboree (Molly's favorite clothing store!)  After we did some damage there, which I'll get back to in a minute, we headed to Sams Club to pick up some things, got back home around 12:15, lunched, and now she's napping (or supposed to be, I don't think she's asleep yet!) 
Anyway, so I will admit I have zero self control when it comes to shopping!  Ever since Molly came along though, I hardly buy myself anything anymore, and I buy everything for her!  So when I mention to Gunnar that I'm heading to Gymboree, he cringes!  He always tell me to "be easy" aka "Don't spend an arm and a leg!"  But come on, not only do they have absolutely adorable clothing, but they have hair things, and shoes, and sunglasses etc. to match!  It's easy to get carried away!  So I told myself I was going in there for 1 specific outfit today, (an adorable strawberry summer dress with all the matchy stuff to go with it!) but once I walked in, I kinda forgot, and before I knew it I had that outfit (and all accessories) in hand, along with 2 other outfits, and accessories!  Being the brat that I (sometimes) am, I really decided Molly NEEDED these outfits, so I did what any mom would do.....I (aka Molly) sent Daddy a text message saying something like: Daddy, I got the strawberry dress, but there are 2 other outfits that I really reeeaallllllly want! PLEASE!


Daddy's  response:  "Whatever" 


SWEET!    Thanks Dad!  - But man she's got him wrapped!!  :)

1 comment: