Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Emily's 30th Birthday Luau!

My older sister Emily turns 30 this month!  And to mark this milestone, my parents threw her a huge party!  She requested the party be a luau theme, and between the decorations, the food, and the live hula performance, it was the party of the century!  Miss Molly had a blast!  She was on the dance floor the entire night shaking her booty!  The birthday girl had fun too!  Happy Birthday Emily!!!!

The buffet!  Check out the palm tree centerpieces made out of real pineapples! My mom thinks of everything!

The tables

The drink tables, complete w/ a pina colada and daquiri machine!

The birthday girl!

The dancing queen!



Mommom and Molly

Meghan and me

Molly and Mackenzie showing Poppy their dance moves!





The hula dancer!

The guys had to put skirts on and do hula dances for the crowd!


5 generations of Sullivan! 
Molly, me, my dad, Old Mommom, and Mommom

The AWESOME birthday cake!

Make a wish Em!

Still dancing!

The last one on the dance floor!

Sisters - Meghan, Emily & me

1 comment:

  1. Looks like yall had a blast. What a fun way to celebrate! Deb and I need to start a party business! :)

    ReplyDelete