Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Amy's Wedding

My roomate from Cabrini, Amy got married while we were home.  (Her wedding was one of the reasons for our trip home!)  Amy and I met freshman year and were friends throughout college.  Her wedding was beautiful, and her reception was at the amazing Hotel DuPont in Wilmington, Delaware.  A few of my other college roomates were also at the wedding (we were all seated at the same table)  and it was so nice to catch up with the girls!  2 of Amy's siblings went to school right near Cabrini, (one went to Rosemont, the other to Villanova) so we always hung out with them, as well as some of her cousins, so it was really nice to see the whole family again! 

Dana, Christina and me

The gorgeous reception room!

Mr. & Mrs. Clark

Roomates!


Bustin a move!

1 comment:

  1. Two things...I am pretty sure I should have been invited to that wedding! AND...get it Mr. Gunnar!!!

    ReplyDelete