Sunday, October 9, 2011

Molly's Birthday Party

We had Molly's birthday party at Gunnar's building in a party suite during a New Mexico Mustangs game (hockey).  We had so much fun!  All of Molly's friends came for the fun, and she really had a great time!  It was also nice because it worked out that my parents could be there for the party, which was soo nice!  My grandparents were in town from Tennessee as well for Balloon Fiesta, so they were able to come as well!  Everyone had a great time!


I am really into card making and things like that, so for this party I decided to make her invitations, as well as some other decorations.  It was really fun to do, and I was thrilled with how everything turned out!

The Minnie centerpiece I also made.  I saw someone selling one like it online, and I thought I could totally make it, and it was so easy to do!

The birthday banner was also homemade!  My friend Nikki helped me out with this one!  I LOVED how it turned out!



Her Minnie cake!

Four generations!

Molly and her great grandparents

Taking a break from the action to have a slice of pizza!


Opening presents!



Grammy, Molly and Poppop

Molly and Poppop checking out a new toy!


No comments:

Post a Comment