Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party

Our friends had a Halloween party yesterday!  Everyone had to go in costume, so we decided to get a little creative!  For the first time, I made our costumes (well, for me and Gunnar - Molly's I ordered)  We were a skeleton family, and I got the idea for the costumes online. 
Molly is going to dress up as Minnie Mouse tomorrow to go trick or treating, so I'll be sure to post pictures of her all dressed up!

The Fox Skeleton Family!

It was a little windy!

Molly painting a pumpkin!


Molly and Ansley enjoying some pumpkin cake pops!


When it was Molly's turn to bob for apples, she decided it would just be easier to stick her hand in and pick up her apple!  Smart girl!




Close up of Gunnars costume.  (Sorry, it won't let me rotate the picture!)



Close up of mine.  You can't really see, but I also added a pink bow to the baby skeleton head for baby Maci!

No comments:

Post a Comment