Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The floor is just right!

I really have no idea why Molly does this, but.....she naps - on the floor by her bedroom door!  Everyday! (well everyday that she actually takes a nap) I can't figure out why she does this!  She has a nice comfy bed to sleep in, but insists on bringing her Minnie and blanky with her to sleep on the floor!  She usually tears apart her room first, which means she emptys her drawers completely.  She really can't do much more damage than that, because everything else has been taken out of her room as I was getting really tired of her room being a disaster!  Anywho, so Molls got really quiet, so I decided to go check on her (since I couldn't see her at all via the video monitor) and sure enough....this is where I found her!  I guess the floor is juuuuustt right! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment