Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pregnancy Update

I realized I never wrote a post about my pregnancy!  Pretty sure everyone that reads my blog knows this by now!  Anyway - I am currently 22 weeks along, and yesterday, I had my 20 week ultrasound (a little late, but I had to reschedule it twice!) And I'm happy to say, everything looks great with baby Maci!  Even the second time around, it's amazing to me to see her and hear that she is growing and developing right on track!  It's also soo cool to feel a kick, and see her move on the screen at the same time!  Molly is very excited about having a baby sister!  If you ask her "What's in Mommy's belly" she'll say "A baby!"  And if you ask her "Baby who?"  She says "Baby Maci!!!!!"  It's adorable!  I just know she'll be a big help when Maci finally arrives, and I can't wait to see them develop that sisterly bond like I have with my sisters!  :) 

Profile view


You can see part of her face in the 3D image on the left (she kept her hand infront of her face most of the time, little stinker!)  And another profile view on the right.

Can't wait to meet baby Maci!  <3



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh even in the ultrasound she is beautiful!! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete