Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Quick Random Post

Here's a quick post for you all - I know I have really been slacking on keeping up with my blog. 
Let me preface this entry with this.  Molly is obsessed with taking a bath....or, "tubby" as she calls it.  When we tell her its time for a tubby she'll say "OH BOY!!!" And start bookin it upstairs.  She says hello to the tubby when she gets there, and bye bye to the tubby when its time to get out.  It's adorable!  Anyway - The other day, Gunnar and I were watching the show "House Hunters" on HGTV.  And this couple was touring through a house that they could potentially buy. When they got to the master bath, they showed beautiful double sinks, a HUGE walk in shower, and an even BIGGER, gorgeous whirlpool tub.  Well, Molly was paying attention to the show, and when she saw the tub, she pointed to the TV, and yelled "OH MAN....TUBBY!!!!!!!"  It was hysterical!  Gunnar and I were dying laughing!  I had to blog this b/c I never want to forget it!  Hope you got a good chuckle!

No comments:

Post a Comment